Abeyta Photography

03 June 2013

Its Better to See Something Once Than Hear About it a Thousand Times

I read this phrase the other day as I was bouncing around Pinterest.  It struck chord with me because there so many wonderful things to see and experience in this world that everyone should be inspired to get out and LIVE and EXPLORE this world while we are in transit from one reality to another.

I've been lucky enough to travel to many fabulous destinations and I've been luckier to be able to capture some fabulous memories about those places.  I decided to take the Korean proverb "Its Better to See Something Once Than Hear About it a Thousand Times" and apply it to some of my favorite images from places i've experienced.

In the top left is the proverb.  In the bottom right is the location of where the photo was taken and what I see when I look at it.

By the way, my Pinterest page is http://pinterest.com/abeytaphoto/

The Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) at dusk as the
Arno River flows beneath it in Florence Italy

Central Park in the Fall.  The rich and bold
Colors in an amazing landscape in New York City

The pier just before sunrise in Oceanside California

Two lovers on a romantic escape on the
Charles Bridge in Prague, Czech Republic

Enjoying a warm bench on a crisp fall day
In Amsterdam, The Netherlands.  This couple
Enjoyed the view of the Prinsengracht.




No comments:

Post a Comment